Lenovo has officially announced the new flagship, which has already been announced at MWC 2019 in Barcelona. What distinguishes Lenovo Z6 Pro , which has been equipped with a quad main camera?
Lenovo has been announcing the Z6 Pro for a long time , but the time has come for the company to discover all the cards. Her new flagship is a device that - at least on paper - looks promising.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro has a small frame, a small indentation and an unusual rear panel
Z6 Pro is equipped with a 6.4-inch screen Super AMOLED Samsung, which protects the glass Corning (the company does not specify by which generation of Gorilla Glass comes). This is a FullHD + panel (2340 x 1080 pixels), which has a small indent in the upper part for a selfie camera.
Promotional materials indicate that the manufacturer managed to reduce the frames around the screen. The upper and side are minimal, but the so-called beard. However, it should be remembered that Lenovo has already been lying to reality in the past , so this time it may be similar.
An undoubted advantage is the use of an on-screen fingerprint reader. This is to be a newer optical solution (three elements) that has fast and precise scanning of dermatoglyphs.
The back looks interesting. It has been made of up to 17 layers , which translates into unique colors (changing with the angle of view), and additionally was clearly profiled on four sides. The four main camera lenses, which were arranged vertically, attract the attention the most.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro is equipped with a USB Type C connector and a 3.5 mm Jack headphone jack. It has also speakers that can work in stereo mode. The company took care of support for Dolby Atmos technology, which guarantees better sound quality.
Lenovo Z6 Pro with quad camera and Hyper Video
The main distinguishing feature of the flagship of the Chinese company is the quad camera, which consists of:
- main sensor 48 MP with optics of f / 1.8 brightness with the function of combining data from neighboring pixels in worse lighting conditions;
- additional 16 MP sensor with wide-angle optics (125 degrees) with brightness f / 2.2;
- an additional 8 MP sensor with a telephoto lens with a brightness of f / 2.4, which guarantees a 2x optical zoom;
- an auxiliary 2-megapixel sensor ( 2.9 micron pixel ) with f / 1.8 optics and optical image stabilization (OIS) that collects more data in lower light conditions when recording video (Hyper Video mode).
In addition, the Lenovo Z6 Pro is equipped with a phase detection system (PDAF) and ToF 3D sensor , which allows for instant sharpening. The used optical stabilization (8-axis) supports a 6-axis electronic stabilization system based on a gyroscope.
The camera's software is based on artificial intelligence. Machine learning is based on the Night shot mode , which uses a 2 megapixel sensor with large pixels, but also:
- image sharpening and stabilization system (OIS + EIS);
- background blur mode (bokeh) that works in real time;
- automatic silhouette slimming function (keeping the right background);
- super macro mode , which allows you to take pictures of objects from a distance of 2.39 cm;
- 4-fold hybrid zoom function.
The SI algorithms are also based on the front camera 32 MP with the optics f / 2.0. They are responsible for embellishing both selfie and video recordings (in FullHD).
The Z6 Pro is also a powerful system, 12 GB of RAM and a capacious battery
The Lenovo Z6 Pro is based on the Qualcomm 855 Snapdragon that supports an additional cooling system. The manufacturer boasts that it is a solution similar to that of computers, so that its flagship ideally suited as equipment for players.
The 4000 mAh battery , which can be charged quickly (27 W), is longer than usual . Z6 Pro is to be available in three capacitive variants:
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of built-in memory;
- 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of built-in memory;
- 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of built-in memory.
The whole is based on the Android 9 Pie system , which covers the ZUI 11 overlay
Lenovo Z6 Pro - availability and price
The giant's flagship for sale in China is expected to hit on April 29. It will be available in red or green, and the basic model (6 GB / 128 GB) will be priced at 2899 yuan (about 62,000 PKR). The top variant (12 GB / 512 GB) in turn costs 4799 yuan (about 102000 PKR).
The smartphone is likely to be available only on the Asian market, so there is no reason to expect to come to Polish electronics stores in the near future.